How to grow hair with folk remedies? Here are some recipes:
1) Scrub for cleansing: take fine salt (2-5 tbsp), slightly wet your hair, and salt to make a liquid mass and before shampooing massage into the head and massaged for a few minutes.
Homemade recipes to nourish hair:
1) The Yolk and onion juice mixed with 1H.l. honey and castor oil. RUB for two hours before washing, wash with shampoo and rinse with water with addition of lemon juice.
2) Bread mask. Soak rye bread. RUB the pulp or strained infusion into the hair roots and leave for 30 minutes.
3) Mix olive oil (1tbsp.l.), honey (1H.l.), yolk, mustard powder (1ch.l.), a little henna and a few drops of cognac. Mix well and apply for 15-20 minutes before washing.
4) Mix 5 drops of liquid vitamin E, 2 egg yolks, 2 tbsp. l. burdock and castor oils. RUB it into the roots, leave for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
5) Mix castor oil (1 tbsp), chopped 6 tablets of brewer’s yeast, fresh aloe Vera juice (1 tablespoon), few drops of cognac. Wrap the head and hold for 40 minutes.
Hair requires constant care and attention. Eat right, less nervous, take care of them and you will get a result that will delight you and surprise others!
Fashionable dyeing of the short hair 2017 can be varied, however, you must remember that this year on top of popularity are silver hair color and natural Ombre!
Photo credit pinterest.com