Cedar oil and infusions of cedar from ancient times was regarded by our ancestors as a valuable source of health and beauty. Cedar has always been perceived as a symbol of forest and nature, the personification of her wealth, generosity and beauty. Therefore, this medicinal plant is widely used in pharmacology and medicine. About the stamping nail here.
Cedar bath for hands, feet and nails
Oil, which has a yellowish tint and balsamic in consistency it is recommended to use in combination with other oils to soften the cuticles, hands and feet. It has a pronounced soothing, disinfectant, invigorating properties.
The use of cedar oil for nails helps prevent the delamination of the nail, more fulfilling, and protective against infections function.
What are the main ways to use cedar in manicure and pedicure? You need to choose the most suitable method of application of cedar oil.
- Mixed with a hand cream that you normally use, adding just one drop in the usual procedure, the volume of the cream.
- Combine with other oils such as lavender or rosemary, add the mixture into a large volume oil, grape seed or almond, and rubbed into cuticles, dry patches of skin or rubbing movement is applied to the entire surface of the hands.
- Added to the bath for hands, pre-prepared infusions, for example, chamomile.
- Cedar oil is used in mixtures with olive oil or wheat germ oil, the mixture is used not only for skin, but also the head, as it has the strongest regenerative function.
- For soothing and deodorizing foot bath, you can add 4-6 drops of oil.
- Rich in vitamins A and E oil can be rubbed into the nail plate, contributing to its strengthening.
How to do oil Spa treatments with cedar oil
Autumn is especially useful oil Spa treatment for nails, promote the comprehensive enrichment of the nails and skin of hands and feet with nutrients. The whole process should allocate 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare the pine nut butter;
- add pine nut oil in oil-based: almond, grapeseed, and wheat germ;
- optionally mixed with drops of aromatic oil of your choice (lavender, patchouli, rose, etc.);
- oil mixture use the brush to apply on nails (hands, feet), leave for 15-20 minutes. You can dip your fingertips in oil bath for 10 minutes;
- the mask should be rubbed into the cuticle, spread over the skin;
- to enhance the effect, you can wear special gloves for hands and socks for feet (fabric of these gloves is already enriched with oils).
How useful pine infusions?
If we use a ready infusion pine nuts, this bath also has a healing effect, as it has nourishing and soothing properties. The infusion contains a lot of nutrients, including potassium, magnesium, amino acids.
The result of taking a bath for both hands and feet is:
- The deodorization. Pleasant aroma gets absorbed by the skin, refreshing.
- Mitigation. Nutritional properties of cedar are manifested in the saturation of the skin useful substances, which visually transforms as if it strengthens from the inside out.
- Aromatherapy. Woody fragrance envelops and warms, adjusts on a friendly conversation, dialogue, opens the heart, calms. In addition to a wonderful manicure provided the perfect mood and stress and tension.
Using the natural power of cedar fills you with energy and alertness. After the cedar bath is recommended to use nourishing cream with natural ingredients of plant origin. You will feel the healing and regenerating power of nature.