We will go the same way, and the first nail design is in the style of “gradient”.
What do you need?
• 1 sponge
• Cotton buds and means for removal of a varnish
• The base and hardener
• Two contrasting nail polish shades (blue, white, purple, pink, CASS-white, pink and white)
Creating a manicure:
1. Put on nails a transparent color. This is perfect to protect your nails from the bright lacquer. Well, if a part of the foundations is calcium, which not only improves nail growth, but also makes them strong.
2. Apply a base lacquer, in my case it is a pink hue from the color palette Avon nail wear pro.
3. Apply a small amount of white varnish on a sheet of paper.
4. Use a sponge (By the way, you can use the usual), apply a white lacquer on the nail tip, thus creating a gradient effect (several times swipe of the sponge polish to paint the relief of a porous and slightly blurred).
5. Do the same with the inside of the nail (this is optional).
6. Apply a nail hardener-agent. I have once again been writing about what is the best fixer – to the polymer backbone.
Colors can be very diverse. Contrasting a nice and bright look in my opinion. Although it is not bad looks and beige color in a transparent manner.
Simple nail designs that I have created – a leopard print, moon manicure, nail design with sequins. I like to experiment with lace, all you’ll find here in the Journal of NAD.
A few days ago to create beautiful moon manicure, used as a basis coral varnish, but the moon made white. I liked the friends too. If you want something more delicate and beautiful, look at the picture “Sakura”. It involves a sprig of a tree with lovely pink flowers. Oh yeah, totally forgot to say – this is the trend of the season!
Simple manicure with sequins is also a great idea to diversify nail art. A good example bring you nail design with interior motion decoration of sequins. Today it is fashionable to combine large and small sequins and create a glamorous manicure in pink.
photo credit pinterest.com