Many stylists note that the image must be the evening magical.
This does not mean that you have to get a rabbit out of his hat; it comes to sophistication and femininity, which attracts like a magnet. Today we would like to discuss the most fashionable evening make-up this year and talk about how to make a beautiful make-up, which would attract the views of others.
Today the most popular natural way. Designers are trying to use as little as possible the bright colors for makeup podium. At the same time, enhance the beauty of the evening make-up designed to unusual art make-up, one of which was a retro make-up in the style of the 50s. It is a pedantic make-up, where every detail and every line.
The evening eye makeup in the style of the 50s suggests long arrows that form a “cat’s eye”. However, it involves the use of flickering shadows and pink powder. How to create an evening eye makeup in the style of the 50s?
1. Put on the lid a little matting agent. It is necessary to uniformly apply the shadow.
2. Use a thin black liner draw a broad line from the corner of the eye to its end, slightly rising line up towards the brow.
3. Apply a shadow on the moving part of the century and blend with a soft brush. This technology will enable the creation of a make-up to make expressive eyes and look deep.
4. On the upper part of the century, as well as on the corners of the eyes, apply a light shade with shimmering basis.
5. Curl lashes with forceps and apply transparent basis to give volume. This is a very important step to create an evening make-up in the style of the 50s, as it involves the creation of an open look. This can be achieved only by bulk or long eyelashes.
6. Apply mascara and makeup ready!
The evening eye makeup can be varied. And as an option it can be a make-up with bronze tints. This fashion trend is very popular this year, so that the makeup artists happy to apply it in practice. To create such a make-up you need to tone base means bronzer powder shadow with a flickering effect, eyeliner and mascara. For a start, apply foundation on your face. Then use the tonal framework to highlight the cheeks, as well as the center of the forehead, draw stripes on the upper part of the nose.
Thus, you will add a sculptural image, which is very important for evening makeup. After this, apply a bronzer powder and carefully spread it on the face with a brush. Apply the shadow on the eyelids with a metallic sheen; it is better to use shades of brown.
Using eyeliner draw a clear line starting with the corner of the eye. This will make the look deeper. Apply a shimmery white eye shadow in the area just below the eyebrows and the corners of the eyes. Apply mascara and lip gloss. Our make-ready.
The evening eye makeup can be made in the style of Smokey ice. You probably already know how it is executed. In this case, it is better to use a dark eye shadow colors: gray, black, brown and so on.
In this case, the lips are better left neutrality, highlighting the most eye line.
Photo credit pinterest.com