Today, many women tend to simplicity and elegance. However, fashion stylists with them in this totally agree.
In the new season are relevant simple hairstyle that can be done by yourself in a few minutes. Of course, many fashion designers rely on sophisticated styling, but in everyday life it is important to not only save time, but also to simplify the fashionable styling.
Haircuts for square face
And then come to the aid of the simple but original hairstyles that can be easily done at home. At the same time it does not matter what the length of the hair, the main thing – creative thinking. Let’s talk about the most simple styling hair, which you can do yourself.
• The first blow – “inside-tail”
Create it very easy, for this we need a fixing mousse for hair, and one eraser. All! This hairstyle is most easily done on the hair of medium length. Let’s get started!
1. Wash and dry your hair, give them volume effect.
2. Apply mousse hair fixative.
3. Grasp the top of the hair and secure with rubber bands.
4. Now push the gum down a bit and divide the hair over the elastic band into two parts.
5. Then pull the outer part of the tail of the rubber band in place separating the hair into two parts, thus forming the node.
6. Pull the elastic band up and fix her hair lacquer.
As a result, the gum should be hidden at the base of the tail. This hairstyle can be done in minutes, and it looks very stylish and original.
• Hair 2: Spit plus beam
What could be easier than creating hairstyles beam? Probably, styling tail. Today, we combine the two hairstyles and add them to the braid. It sounds complicated?
In fact, everything is very simple, let’s get started!
1. Carefully collect hair in a ponytail and fasten a rubber band. Gum is better to choose a dense, but soft, does not injure the hair.
2. Now the hair of the tail is divided into three strands and weave the most ordinary scythe. Fix the braid rubber band, that’s all.
3. braid wraps around its base and is secured around the circle and invisible pins.
4. We fix hairspray and our hair done.
Photo credit pinterest.com