A favorite by many, hair curls, has many variations created. For example, if laid on the curling curls, you can quickly achieve effective results. However, many women seek to avoid mechanical damage to the hair, as well as the negative effects of heat, which leads to dry strands. Here the question arises, how to create hair curls without curling. And today we will discuss how to create a luxury hair curls without curling, with the help of available funds.
Hair curls very popular lately. She prefers to create a celebrity, especially when it comes to festive events. So, today the Bode styling curls on the side, which involves a beautiful side parting. At the same time, pay attention to the hair big curls or “angel” locks, which hit lightness and simplicity? If we talk about small curls, they are also in vogue, be sure to look at the hair curls with a scythe. This is a stylish pigtail “French Waterfalls”, which looks perfectly on long hair, and the hair of medium length. Hair curls an amazing styling that looks festive and at the same time is suitable for everyday use. Let us discuss in detail how to create beautiful curls without curling.
Curls on the cloth
One of the simplest ways to create curls has always been considered normal tissue grafts. This is something that is always at hand. However, few know that these simple pieces of cloth are not inferior in their effectiveness professional plates. Yes, and they are easier to use, since such a decision does not hurt the hair!
The easiest option to create curls is the following:
1. To create large curls divide the hair into three sections. Apply hair spray to moisturize the hair with the effect of mild fixation.
2. Pick up a long piece of cloth and fold it in half.
3. Now carry out a strand of hair around the fabric flap, eight, gradually weaving the strands. When the strand is woven, fix her hair elastic.
4. This is repeated with all other strands of hair. Then wait until the spray has dried, remove the pieces of cloth and you’re done!
5. You can comb the curls to get the effect of volume curls.
photo credit: pinterest.com