This manicure looks very noble. To add a nail art can be metallic shades – gold or silver.
So, how to create?
Manicure degrades. Option 1 – a combination of two colors
1. Apply to the nails clear varnish-base and wait until it dries.
2. Take 2 a lacquer color palette, but contrasting colors. It can be white, and blue, purple and blue, yellow and orange, pink and dark red. I have a bright orange color and hue “Coral”.
3. Apply a lighter shade of three nail, starting with the thumb. Dark – on the ring and little finger.
4. Secure the effect of using a finishing layer of clear varnish.
This manicure looks very unusual; it is bound to attract the attention of others to your marigolds. And remember, this is the trend of the season!
Manicure degrades. Option 2 – horizontal gradient
1. Apply foundation on your nails, wait until the paint dries.
2. Apply a base color, I used a dark purple. Wait until the paint is completely dry.
3. Apply a different shade of varnish on a sheet of paper.
4. Use a sponge (can be normal), apply varnish in a contrasting color (white I) to the nails. Make sure that on the sponge had a little polish, the only way you will be able to achieve the maximum effect of the spray.
5. Combine can be several shades. Most recently, I showed you how you can combine orange, coral and white. The result was a great manicure gradient.
6. Apply a final coat of clear nail polish. Our manicure is ready!
This is a very easy way to create a bright nail polish that you can easily reproduce at home. If you do not have a sponge, use a thin brush for nail polish evenly apply layer after layer.
Through a combination of several colors, this manicure is becoming a universal, it perfectly bright and colorful I clothes. Leading designers are using degrade to emphasize the style of the new collection. This nail polish has no boundaries; everything depends on your imagination.
photo credit: pinterest.com