The end of the XX century brought the world not only technological advances, but also a huge breakthrough in the beauty industry. Beauty begin to provide services, which previously were not known to the general public, and the slogan “The ideal woman must be perfect to toe” now sounds almost every turn. Today trendy manicure trends are not only in a certain palette of colors. It is a combination of various factors: the shape of the nails, color coating, the coating composition, decoration, to help each girl to create your own custom design according to the latest fashion trends.
In this article we will look at the pros and cons of a new type of coating that has become so fashionable and popular these days – namely, gel polish.
Let’s start with the pros:
1) First and unconditional plus – it’s durability manicure, made by covering the gel. The dream of all the girls come true – now do not need to repaint nails every 2 days. Gel nail polish lasts approximately 2-3 weeks with a neat toe.
2) Nail also became more friendly. If before the girls stepped up nails using acrylic, which in addition to its composition is quite harmful and even horrible smell, the gel polish, is similar in its composition to the dental material practically solved the problem of building damage.
3) a drop of blood! The gel coating may be applied only after the hardware manicure, which means that mothers will no longer have to cut crooked or cut your cuticles.
4) Gel manicure has several layers (approximately 3.4). Same way your nails become stronger and more resistant to everyday damage.
Now let’s talk about the disadvantages:
1) First of all, please note that the application of the gel varnish in conjunction with the processing and preparation of the nail – the process is quite long. Unlike the usual manicure, which is the average processing time of about 40-60 minutes, the gel manicure requires 1.5-2 hours of time, but for a long time!
photo credit pinterest.com