Let the oil in the package lie down in the water for 3-5 minutes, so it warmed. This oil can be applied both to wet and dry hair. Cover shoulders with a towel. Gently rub the oil into your hair from root to tip. Put a plastic bag or a hat on your head and leave the oil to soak into the hair for 10 minutes.
Wash off with a mild shampoo, hair oil and warm water. Then thoroughly rinse your hair with cold water. No need to use the air conditioner, oil, and so enough moisturize hair. Gently squeeze excess water from them. Blot them soft and absorbs moisture with a towel. Leave wet hair to air dry.
All women want to have silky hair, which is one of the main attributes of female beauty.
Silky long hair allow you to create original hairstyles. With proper care of hair, silky hair will become a daily reality. Natural and safe cosmetic products can help make your hair silky and soft.
Here are some recipes for natural medicine that will not only improve the health of your hair, but also to make them beautiful and silky.
1. Use almond massage oil hair roots. Often hair massage with almond oil helps to make hair silky and soft. And besides, massage improves blood circulation and enhances hair growth.
2. Mask with egg and olive oil. Mix two eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil and apply on hair for 20 minutes. Then rinse with water and shampoo. This mask nourishes the hair roots, as well as help to make hair silky.
3. Try massaging your hair once a week with aromatic oils. Such procedures will make hair softer, which is good for volume and curly hair.
4. The mask of hibiscus flowers is also a good treatment for hair. Soak the hibiscus flower in the water, and then use the resulting composition for 20 minutes before washing hair.
5. Use a mixture of mustard oil, cheese and lemon. This mask will improve hair growth and make it more silky. Mustard oil affects the hair roots, providing blood flow to the hair follicles, nourishing hair roots curd and lemon makes the hair smoother. Leave the mask on for half an hour and then rinse with water and shampoo.
6. Use aloe vera gel as a hair mask, it will make the hair shiny and soft.
7. Also, before washing the hair, you can use apple juice, this procedure will make the hair more manageable, after washing them it will be easier to comb.
Besides this, make sure that your food is rich in protein, because it is from it is 65% up our hair.
photo credit pinterest.com